I have added a number of projects to FuseByExample/smx-ws-examples on GitHub that demonstrate how to go about developing a number of common web service use cases. The samples are designed to get you up and running quickly with SOAP based web services in an OSGi world.
The examples include:
- a Maven project that generates all relevant Java code from a WSDL using the cxf-codegen-plugin, and wraps it in an OSGi bundle
- a plain Java web service implementation of a web service using CXF
- an implementation of the web service using a Camel CXF route
- a web service proxy using a Camel route
- a client based on a Camel route that uses the CXF component to invoke those web services; no Java code required
As usual, full documentation in the README. Enjoy!